Friday, July 13, 2007

Are you flying with your child soon?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/07/12/national/main3051464.shtml?source=mostpop_story

In my opinion, that is just outrageous!! I was lucky on my last flight the flight attendants all fell in love with my little guy and we spent half the flight in the back of the plane with them.

If this had been me I would have demanded to know why I was being kicked off the plane, I wasn't being disruptive, I wasn't holding up the plane, I wasn't a safety threat and neither was my kid. What right did the Flight attendant have to "request" the mother to drug her kid?

I can tell you if this had been me I would have call all the news stations in the area and while I was waiting for them to show up I'd demand to speak to the most senior person at that airport who worked for that airline. I'd want my money back, I'd want to get an upgraded seat on the next available flight to my destination. I'd want a written apology from the flight attendant.....Ooh this makes me so mad!!

That kid wasn't bothering anyone else on the flight!! Unbelieveable, I can promise you that if I fly on the carrier again, I'm gong to make damn sure they won't kick me off becuase my kid is chatty.


That is just so wrong! Mom and kid who were kicked off the plane, I hope you get what you deserve to make up this offense.

Flight attendant, from this mother of a friendly chatty boy, I hope you get what you deserve too....

No comments: